Welcome to the Office of the Registrar!Top of Page
Here you can find information regarding registration, transfers, and records for William C. Overfelt High School. You can also download any forms that you need regarding these tasks using the Download list.
School Enrollment InformationTop of Page
To enroll a student you need to provide the following documentation to the school Registrar:
- Withdrawal papers from previous school
- Immunization records (If from out of the Santa Clara County, you must also provide the results from the Mantou TB Test)
- Transcript of grades/credits from previous school
- Proof of address within the school boundaries: Most current utility bill showing parent/guardian's name and address
- If student is a Special Education student, a current IEP must be provided at the time of registration, or student can not be enrolled.
Registration office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 7:30am to 3:30pm. You can pick up an enrollment packet in person or click below to download it in the language of your choice.