Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the Office of the Registrar!Top of Page
Here you can find information regarding registration, transfers, and records for William C. Overfelt High School. You can also download any forms that you need regarding these tasks using the Download list.
School Enrollment InformationTop of Page
DocumentationTo enroll a student you need to provide the following documentation to the school Registrar:
- Withdrawal papers from previous school
- Immunization records (If from out of the Santa Clara County, you must also provide the results from the Mantou TB Test)
- Transcript of grades/credits from previous school
- Proof of address within the school boundaries: Most current utility bill showing parent/guardian's name and address
- If student is a Special Education student, a current IEP must be provided at the time of registration, or student can not be enrolled.
- If your son/daughter is coming from one of our feeder schools you will only have to fill out the Student Contact Information Update Form which you can download below under Registration Forms. You can email it to the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unsure if they are currently enrolled for the next school year, feel free to call the number for the Registrar on this page.
Address/Office LocationForms can be delivered in person at the main office or mailed to the following address:
Overfelt High School
1835 Cunningham Ave.
San Jose, CA 95122
Registration Office HoursRegistration office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 7:30am to 3:30pm.
Intra-District Transfer FormTop of Page
These forms are for those students requesting a transfer between schools within the East Side Union High School District.
Transcript RequestsTop of Page
Below are the forms for requesting a copy of your student's transcript. Transcripts to be picked up in person should be ready within 2 working days of receiving the request. Transcripts that need to be mailed out will take longer as District mail is only picked up on Mondays and Thursdays.
Transcript requests can be submitted via the following:
- By email to email@example.com
- Drop-off in the main office with the Registrar (Norma Rodriguez)
Education VerificationsTop of Page
Education verifications take 7 days to process.
- Please send a signed student release form with your request.
- Please be sure to include the full DOB of the student and year of graduation or last year attended.
- Email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (408) 347-5915.