Welcome to the Office of the Registrar!Top of Page
Here you can find information regarding registration, transfers, and records for William C. Overfelt High School. You can also download any forms that you need regarding these tasks using the Download list.
School Enrollment InformationTop of Page
To enroll a student you need to provide the following documentation to the school Registrar:
- Withdrawal papers from previous school
- Immunization records (If from out of the Santa Clara County, you must also provide the results from the Mantou TB Test)
- Transcript of grades/credits from previous school
- Proof of address within the school boundaries: Most current utility bill showing parent/guardian's name and address
- If student is a Special Education student, a current IEP must be provided at the time of registration, or student can not be enrolled.
- If your son/daughter is coming from one of our feeder schools you will only have to fill out the Student Contact Information Update Form which you can download below under Registration Forms. You can email it to the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unsure if they are currently enrolled for the next school year, feel free to call the number for the Registrar on this page.
You can pick up an enrollment packet in person or click the document name on the list below to download it in the language of your choice.
Forms can be delivered in person at the main office or mailed to the following address:
Overfelt High School
1835 Cunningham Ave.
San Jose, CA 95122
Registration Office Hours
Registration office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 7:30am to 3:30pm.